The Employer announced that it is introducing a policy of mandatory double vaccination for all…
CEU’s 2021 AGM will be a virtual conference to be held on Tuesday, October 19th, 2021 6:30pm to 8:30pm.
Agenda includes electing Balloting Committee Members and discussing proposed Constitution and Bylaw amendments.
Annual General Meeting Called
Annual General Meeting – Our annual AGM will be a virtual conference which will take place on Tuesday, October 19th, 2021. The proposed CEU Constitution and Bylaws amendments will be discussed in this meeting along with the election for the available positions on the Balloting Committee. Members who are attending this year’s AGM must RSVP via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, September 29th at 4:30 pm.
- Proposed CEU Constitution & Bylaw amendments will be discussed at this AGM.
- Due to the virtual format, Members must RSVP to email@example.com by Wednesday, September 29th at 4:30pm for attendance on this year’s AGM.
- On October 19th, Simply Voting will be sending out a voting link to CEU membership who RSVP to attend the AGM.
- During the AGM, you will have the chance to vote on items, including:
- Motion to destroy 2020 Elections ballots
- Motion to appoint Manning & Elliott as 2021 auditor
- Motion to approve 2020-2021 audited Financial Report
- Motion to select new Balloting Committee 2021
- For Members who have RSVP’d that they will be attending, a virtual link will be provided in early October for you to logon to the AGM.
Nominations for Balloting Committee Members
Due to the virtual format, CEU is seeking Balloting Committee Members nominations for 2021-2022 ahead of time. Three (3) members are needed for this Committee. Please email CEU Vice President, Toni.Murray@worksafebc.com to place your name onto the virtual ballot so the membership can vote on October 19th during our AGM.